The Uniform Shop is located on Rowley Street, next to the Potts Hall entrance.
Complete details about the uniform code, ordering, and second-hand uniforms are available in our Parent Information Handbook.
To visit during term time, bookings are highly encouraged to avoid disappointment. During the holidays, bookings are essential to visit the Uniform Shop.
The MLC School Uniform Shop will close for the school holidays on Tuesday 12 December 2023 at 3pm and will re-open for Term 1 2024 on Tuesday 9 January 2024 at 9am.
School Term Opening Hours
Phone/Fax: 02 8741 3177
Our online store is available any time for your convenience. Orders will be picked and packed when the store is open.
Booking an Appointment
The Uniform Shop is open for bookings. To visit during term time, bookings are highly encouraged to avoid disappointment. During the holidays, bookings are essential to visit the Uniform Shop.
All girls requiring a fitting (including new students) must book an appointment which will take approximately 45 minutes with our uniform specialists. Online ordering for new students is discouraged.
Girls in Year 6 to Year 12 who do not need a parent present may book an appointment during the school day.
Book an appointment
School Holiday Opening Hours
- January holidays – before the return to school
- April holidays – for change of season/uniform
- July holidays – before the return to school
- October holidays – for change of season/uniform
Extended Holiday Trading Term 4 2023
- Friday 8 December 2023, 9am-3pm
- Monday 11 December 2023, 9am-3pm
- Tuesday 12 December 2023, 9am-3pm
Extended Holiday Trading Term 1 2024
- Tuesday 9 January to Friday 12 January 2024, 9am-3pm
- Monday 15 January to Thursday 25 January 2024, 9am-3pm
- Friday 26 January 2024 CLOSED for Australia Day
Normal trading hours resume on Monday 29 January 2024
MLC School Online Ordering System
Enjoy the convenience of online shopping 24 hours a day.
Save time and energy by ordering your uniforms online. Please note: online ordering for new students is discouraged.
- Visit https://schoolshop.midford.com.au/mlcsyd/
- New users to click the ‘Register New Account’ button
- Add the unique school pass phrase: MLC1886
- Add your personal information, create a username and password
- Order the items you need, select “pick-up in store”, “deliver to Junior School classroom (Pre-Kindergarten to Year 5 only) – except for school bags” OR “home delivery”.
It is a quick and convenient method of shopping. Orders will be filled during shop opening times, then you will receive an automated reply confirming that your order is ready.
Second-Hand Uniforms and Textbooks
Sustainable School Shop
We are delighted to announce a partnership with the Sustainable School Shop that will enable families to buy and sell second-hand uniforms, textbooks and school items throughout the year. We are very mindful of the potential waste generated over the life of a student at school and we hope this system will help our community recycle uniform and other items and, ultimately, help to reduce our ecological footprint. There is no cost to families to access and use this service.
Sustainable School Shop is a national platform that assists schools and families with second-hand services that are customised to each school. Families will have the ability to:
- Trade second-hand school uniforms, textbooks and other school items with ease 365 days per year
- Access ongoing support and assistance directly with Sustainable School Shop
- Connect directly with other families to buy and sell textbooks and uniforms
- Access a complete and accurate guide of available second-hand uniform and textbooks
To register with Sustainable School Shop, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit sustainableschoolshop.com.au
- Follow the prompts and register your details online
- Type ‘MLC School...’ and select from the drop-down menu
- Click Register to submit your details
- An email will be sent to you with your unique login details
- Start selling!
Please check current stock levels here
MLC School Pocket Embroidery
If your daughter requires pockets sewn on to her blazer, please complete this form and hand it to the Uniform Shop by Friday at 10am and the Blazer should be ready for collection after 2pm on Tuesday.