Connect with MLC School
Thank you for considering MLC School for your daughter’s education. For over 130 years our aspiration has been to prepare our students to be young women who have a well-defined sense of self, and who dare to be agents of change in their own lives and in the lives of others.
We offer a fully integrated Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 educational experience, one that is predicated on in-depth knowledge of how girls learn best. Our aim is to create an innovative, nurturing and enjoyable learning environment for our students to adopt a questioning mindset, where learning becomes the business of everyday living.
We look forward to meeting you to discuss your daughter’s journey of learning with MLC School.
Although the school has formal entry points, new students are welcome to enter the school at other Year levels, at the discretion of the Principal and if places are available.
Formal or regular points of entry are:
- Pre-Kindergarten – Early Years (students must turn 4 years by 31 May in the year of entry). This is either a 3-day or a 5-day program.
- Kindergarten – Early Years (students must turn 5 years by 31 May in the year of entry)
- Year 5 – Junior School
- Year 6 – Middle Years
- Year 7 – Middle Years
- Year 9 – Middle Years
- Year 10 – Senior School – in readiness to commence either the Higher School Certificate (HSC) or the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme
How to Apply
If you would like to make an application for your daughter to attend MLC School you can:
- Download the MLC School Enrolment Application form for completion and return to the school via mail, email or in person
- Request a prospectus by completing a expression of interest form to have information about the school, including an application form to be posted to you
- Visit the school and experience our learning environments by joining one of our regular group tours throughout the year
If you would like more details or to discuss your daughter’s application please contact our Enrolments Office on +61 2 8741 3165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Learn more about MLC School - Request a Prospectus|