MLC School currently employs over 250 professionals committed to delivering world-class excellence in education and service standards. Situated 11 kms from the centre of Sydney, in the vibrant and culturally diverse suburb of Burwood, we are proud of our dedicated staff who support, create and facilitate compelling and engaging learning experiences for our young women. As a Uniting Church School we are well known for our:
- Founding ethos of breaking the traditions of girls’ education
- Excellent academic record, including standing as an International Baccalaureate World School
- Commitment to the Christian faith
- Culturally and ethnically diverse student body
- Dedication to global citizenship as represented by our connections and student experiences locally, nationally and internationally
- Fully integrated Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 educational experience
- Extensive co-curricular programs that focus on leadership, personal challenge and resilience in multiple domains.
We invite you to take a closer look at the employment opportunities currently being recruited.
Applicants for positions must consent to a Working With Children Check conducted by the NSW Commission for Children and Young People